Dedicated Family Office Mandates:
1. Assistance in the creation of an investment policy adapted to the specific needs of the family
2. Optimal asset structuring (assets / liabilities)
3. Determination of a strategic asset allocation
4. Selection and creation of benchmarks and fluctuation bands
5. Selection of global custody or global virtual custody
6. Selection of service providers, such as lawyers, trust companies, asset managers, banks, etc.
7. Selection of asset managers in different asset classes including Private Equity, Hedge Funds and Real Estate
8. Negotiation of tariffs with service providers
9. Deputy Chief Investment Officer
10. Establishing and animating investment committees (tactical allocation)
11. Customized reporting. Evaluation of the results in relation to the investment goals.